- Apple Music Classical to Launch on March 28th Apple has recently announced its classical music streaming service, Apple Music Classical, set to launch on March 28th. The app is currently available for pre-order on the App Store and promises to deliver a vast library of high-quality classical music tracks.
The main focus of Apple Music Classical is to provide users with easy access to a library of high-quality classical music. The app will feature both contemporary and classic works from all over the world, as well as exclusive tracks from some of the world's most renowned classical musicians.
Furthermore, Apple Music Classical also offers personalization options to help users with... Continue reading
- Armored Core 6 Reportedly Launching This September: More Details Revealed FromSoftware recently announced the first major expansion for their highly anticipated game, Elden Ring. But while they may have chosen to announce it on a random Tuesday rather than on its first anniversary, they’re not done yet. Reports suggest another title is also coming soon – Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon will reportedly launch between September and October this year. Could this mean that the much-anticipated Shadow of the Erdtree DLC for Elden Ring could be released before 2023 as well? Let's look at what we know about Armored Core 6 and its potential impact on Elden Ring's timeline.
According... Continue reading
- Uncover the Mysteries of Atlas Fallen in May Atlas Fallen is an upcoming action RPG from Focus Entertainment and Deck13. Set in a desert wasteland, players will take on the role of humans struggling against machines from the past, with fallen gods as their main antagonists. With shape-shifting weapons and co-op play, Atlas Fallen is an epic adventure into a desolate world.
Atlas Fallen occurs in a post-apocalyptic desert setting where machines have been buried beneath the sand due to an unknown event. Players will take control of humans who must fight against these old machines while searching for answers about what happened to their world. The game promises... Continue reading
- Snapchat Reaches 750 Million Monthly Active Users Snapchat announced on Thursday that it has grown to over 750 million monthly active users, surpassing other popular social media apps such as Pinterest. The announcement came at the company’s Investor Day event, during which Snap also shared a handful of new metrics about its business and teased its prospects.
Snapchat’s user base is significantly smaller than Facebook’s, which stands at 2.96 billion monthly active users, but it is still an impressive milestone. Snapchat’s user growth is in part due to its innovative features and its ability to keep up with changing user needs.
The app has recently rolled out features such... Continue reading
- Twitch Adds Feature That Allows Streamers to Tag Other Channels in Stream Titles Twitch, a popular streaming platform, has introduced a new feature that allows streamers to tag other channels in their stream titles. The feature was announced in a tweet from the Twitch support account and is intended to help streamers direct viewers to interesting content. This new feature gives streamers the opportunity to create a link in their stream titles by entering “@[channel].”
The ability to tag other channels in stream titles is a great way for streamers to promote their content and draw attention to other channels. This feature also gives streamers the control to decide which channels they want to... Continue reading
- Nearly a Third Of PS5 Owners are Brand New to the Platform Sony's third-quarter earnings call revealed that 30% of PS5 owners have never owned a PS4 before. With the pandemic driving gaming interest worldwide and the console's hit titles such as Stray, Horizon Forbidden West, and Gran Turismo 7, Sony has seen record sales and a growing appeal for its latest console.
The third-quarter earnings report revealed that Sony had sold over seven million PS5 units during the holiday season, reflecting an eighty-two percent rise from the previous quarter. The company's estimates also suggest that they have sold a little over thirty-two million PS5 units to date, with over twenty percent of... Continue reading
- The Return of the Fens Sheriff's Department: An Ambitious Fallout 4 Mod The modding community for Bethesda's Fallout 4 is as active as ever, producing a wide range of content and even producing mods of a size comparable to the game's official DLCs. One such mod is "The Fens Sheriff's Department," a sequel to a 2019 mod that offers a plethora of quests, characters, and voice lines, as well as a new ending to the base game.
The Fens Sheriff's Department is set in Diamond City and offers a vast array of new content. There are 50+ quests available to play, 15 unique NPCs, and 17,500 new voice lines. The mod also adds... Continue reading
- PayPal Confirms Data Breach and Warns Users PayPal has recently issued a warning to some of its customers that their accounts have been breached and some sensitive data has been compromised. On December 20, 2022, an unauthorized third-party accessed a number of PayPal accounts. The company investigated the incident and determined that the breach occurred between December 6 and December 8, 2022. As a result, the personal information of certain users, such as name, address, Social Security number, individual tax identification number, and/or date of birth, may have been accessed by the third party.
PayPal has taken several steps to protect the security of its customers’ accounts. They... Continue reading
- Zoom Virtual Events Get Major Upgrade with New Sessions Tool In recent years, the use of virtual events has become increasingly popular. From conferences to webinars, businesses are turning to online platforms to host their events. To meet the growing demand, Zoom has released a new event management tool to help digital event organizers create engaging sessions without the costs of a more expensive platform.
The new Zoom Sessions offering allows for custom branding, analytics, and more for a better Return on Investment (ROI). Event organizers can create customized experiences for their participants, from choosing the layout of the event page to selecting the best engagement tools. It also allows for... Continue reading
- Sharechat Cuts 20 Percent of Employees Due to Investor Demands to Cut Costs ShareChat, an Indian short video-sharing platform backed by Google and Temasek, has laid off around 20% of its employees as the startup industry faces increasing pressure from investors to reduce costs. In 2020, ShareChat's parent company raised $300 million (roughly Rs. 2400 crore) in a fundraising round that valued the social media firm at nearly $5 billion (roughly Rs. 40,700 crores). This news highlights how digital adoption in India is being affected by increased competition and cost-cutting measures from investors.
The recent layoffs come amid a turbulent stock market environment that has pushed down tech shares across the globe. Last year,... Continue reading
- Google Will Improve the Stadia Controller by Adding Bluetooth Support Soon The final days of Google's Stadia are upon us, and it looks like gamers will be able to continue using their Stadia Controllers on other gaming systems. Google recently announced that it plans to upgrade Stadia Controllers with Bluetooth support, allowing them to be connected to other gaming devices. This is great news for gamers and should help reduce e-waste. In this article, we'll look at how Google's plans will work and what it means for existing Stadia owners.
Google's Stadia Controller was designed to connect directly to the company's servers over Wi-Fi, minimizing critical lag. However, so far, there hasn't... Continue reading
- Epic Games Store Facing Technical Issues After Christmas Free Game Offer The Epic Games Store has become an annual tradition for offering free games during the holidays. However, this year's free game offer has been so popular that it caused server crashes and technical issues across the store. Many users have had difficulty accessing the free game, while others have been forced to log in multiple times and reload their purchase attempts.
One of the most popular games being offered was Metro Last Light Redux, which was available for 24 hours on Christmas Eve. Despite its popularity, many users were met with errors saying that servers were down entirely or they were... Continue reading