- Atreus Channels Hermes in Bizarre God of War Ragnarok Glitch The highly anticipated God of War Ragnarok game may have some kinks to work out, as a peculiar glitch was recently discovered by a fan. This strange bug transforms Kratos' son, Atreus, into a speedster reminiscent of the Greek God of Speed, Hermes. Glitches and bugs are part and parcel of complex video games like God of War Ragnarok, but this one truly stands out among the rest.
In a Reddit post, a fan shared a video clip showcasing the glitch, which features Atreus sprinting back and forth in a room at an incredibly fast pace. Further examination of the clip... Continue reading
- Google's Pixel Call Screening Feature Undergoes Controversial Changes Google Pixel users may have mixed feelings about the latest updates to the well-loved Call Screening feature. Simplifying the settings, Google's redesigned interface removes granular controls that provide users with extensive customization options. These changes could leave some users longing for the previous version, while others may appreciate the streamlined approach.
Call Screening is a popular feature that allows Pixel users to filter out spam and robocalls before answering their phones. The previous version offered granular controls for various call types, such as spam, possibly faked numbers, first-time callers, and private or hidden. Users could set their preferences for silent call... Continue reading
- Microsoft Exchange Servers at Risk: Thousands Remain Vulnerable to Dangerous Security Flaws Despite the availability of patches, a shocking number of Microsoft Exchange servers continue to be exposed to high-severity security flaws, leaving thousands of devices vulnerable to dangerous remote code execution (RCE) exploits. According to a recent CyberNews report, IT teams have been slow to patch their endpoints, resulting in over 85,000 servers still being at risk from multiple RCE vulnerabilities.
These flaws, specifically CVE-2023-21529, CVE-2023-21706, and CVE-2023-21707, were identified in mid-February 2023, and Microsoft swiftly released patches to address the issue. However, many IT teams have yet to apply these critical security updates, leaving their servers exposed to potential cyber-attacks. The... Continue reading
- Valve Revamps Steam's Community Rules and Content Guidelines Valve has recently updated and expanded the rules and guidelines for the immensely popular gaming platform, Steam. These changes aim to provide more clarity and specificity to the way rules are applied across the platform. To better understand the implications of these changes, it is essential to delve deeper into the new additions and their significance for the Steam community.
Prior to the update, Steam's rules and guidelines were relatively vague, sporting a generic list of general and content rules. These old rules merely advised against flaming, insulting other users, or disrupting threads. In contrast, the revamped version now sets specific... Continue reading
- Apple's Rapid Security Response Update Falters for iPhone and iPad Users In an unfortunate turn of events, Apple's first-ever public rollout of its Rapid Security Response Update (RSRU) has failed to deliver the desired results for many iPhone and iPad users. The company's recent attempt to provide quick security updates seems to have hit a snag, as numerous users are reporting issues with the installation process.
The main purpose of RSRU is to ensure that critical security patches are delivered promptly and efficiently without requiring a complete iOS update. This approach was expected to significantly reduce the time taken for updates, as well as minimize potential risks associated with delayed security fixes.... Continue reading
- Spotify Boosts Indie Authors' Earnings by Removing Distribution Fee on Findaway Voices Audiobooks Spotify, the popular music streaming service, has taken a significant step towards attracting independent authors to its platform by eliminating the 20% distribution fee for audiobooks purchased on Spotify. The move comes after the company's acquisition of digital audiobook distributor Findaway in November 2021. By removing the distribution fee, Spotify aims to offer higher royalties to authors selling their audiobooks through Findaway Voices.
Findaway Voices, a leading audiobook distributor for independent authors, has announced that it will no longer charge its 20% distribution fee for audiobooks sold on Spotify. This change means that authors can now earn higher royalties when they... Continue reading
- A Securer WhatsApp: New Features Ensuring Account Protection In the ever-changing landscape of digital communication, it is important to ensure that our conversations remain safe and secure. As such, the popular messaging app WhatsApp has recently introduced three new security features for all users across Android and iOS devices. These updates are designed to make it harder for people to take over other people’s accounts and protect their messages from potential malware attacks.
The first feature is called “Account Protect” and works when someone migrates their account from an old device to a new one. Upon doing this, there will be an alert on the previous device asking them... Continue reading
- A Unique Open World Roguelike Update Comes to Warframe on April 26th The free-to-play action MMORPG Warframe, which has been around for 10 years now, is getting a brand new update called The Duviri Paradox. On April 26th, the fourth open-world map of the game will be released across all platforms supported by Warframe (PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, and Nintendo Switch). The Duviri Paradox is set to bring an entirely unique experience with its roguelike twist.
Players who are new to Warframe will have the chance to start their adventure with either regular mode or The Duviri Paradox as a Drifter. With the latter option, players can... Continue reading
- Mullvad Browser Introduced: A Privacy-Focused Alternative to Tor Technology has become an integral part of our lives, but it’s also led us into a world where our personal data is tracked and monitored. To give users more control over their digital privacy, the Tor Project and Mullvad VPN have teamed up to create the Mullvad browser – a secure, privacy-focused alternative to other popular web browsers. Here’s what you need to know about this new tool for taking back your online privacy.
First, let's look at how the Mullvad browser works and how it can protect your data from being tracked by advertisers and companies. The main goal of... Continue reading
- Google Keep Now Utilizes Dual-Pane Design for Tablets and Foldables Google Keep is one of the most popular note-taking apps for Android, offering users a variety of features to make taking notes easier. Recently, Google has implemented several changes to their Wear OS app, introducing color and new widgets. However, now they have added the ability to display two notes side by side on tablets and are foldable in order to take full advantage of the bigger screen sizes. This update will help boost productivity levels and improve organization while taking notes.
The dual-pane layout allows users to view two different notes at once without having to switch back and forth... Continue reading
- Meta's Reels Bonuses Program to be Halted On March 10th, 2023, Meta announced that it will be discontinuing its program of bonuses for Reels creators on Facebook and U.S.-based creators on Instagram. This program was originally introduced in 2021 with the purpose of incentivizing content makers to create more short video content. The pause will affect all Reels creators on Facebook and those based in the U.S. on Instagram.
Meta's bonus program was created to reward creators for creating high-quality and engaging content. Content creators were rewarded for reaching specific benchmarks, such as creating a certain number of Reels or receiving a certain number of views on their... Continue reading
- Apple Music Classical to Launch on March 28th Apple has recently announced its classical music streaming service, Apple Music Classical, set to launch on March 28th. The app is currently available for pre-order on the App Store and promises to deliver a vast library of high-quality classical music tracks.
The main focus of Apple Music Classical is to provide users with easy access to a library of high-quality classical music. The app will feature both contemporary and classic works from all over the world, as well as exclusive tracks from some of the world's most renowned classical musicians.
Furthermore, Apple Music Classical also offers personalization options to help users with... Continue reading