- How to Help TikTok Understand Your Interests With its appearance, the TikTok platform made users disappear into their phones for hours scrolling through the app's feed. TikTok quickly gained users' attention, if only for these reasons:
The app's user-friendly interface;
Always a variety of content, as the main functionality is a recommendation feed;
Ease of recording and uploading videos.
TikTok users note that the selection of videos is always interesting, and a few hours of viewing can go unnoticed. It can feel like the platform follows a person and knows about their interests even better than they do. There is still some controversy about TikTok's algorithms. Users argue among themselves about... Continue reading
- Facebook Shuts Down Live Shopping The "live shopping" feature was launched on Facebook in 2018 in Thailand. After a period of testing, Facebook released this update, which promised to be successful. It was supposed to give entrepreneurs the ability to sell their goods interactively.
In 2020, the live shopping function became available to more Facebook users. At the same time, the service appeared on the Instagram platform. The online shopping function was supposed to be a good source of income for some entrepreneurs. And it was possible to sell both their products and the products of partners.
By implementing this option, Facebook adopted its experience from China,... Continue reading
- Google Sheets Extensions: Top 5 Google Sheets is a powerful piece of software in itself, packed with so many advanced features that it can be a challenge to simply navigate. This is not to mention the steepness of the learning curve. It turns out this doesn’t eliminate the need for solutions that will streamline your process that involve spreadsheets or add yet another twist to this or that procedure. As these five ingenious add-ons will demonstrate, there’s always room for improvement, and Google Sheets is no exception.
Coupler.io: The Ultimate Scraping Tool
Small businesses that aren’t interested in keeping a dedicated department to deal with data often... Continue reading
- Telegram Beta for iOS Reveals Premium Features It is speculated that the latest beta version of Telegram released for iOS devices, namely 8.7.2, boasts some premium features such as additional emoji reaction options and brand-new stickers. According to the Telegram beta channel, these are part of the Telegram Premium paid pack. It’s a common interpretation that users will get the offer to subscribe to the premium version of Telegram whenever they try to interact with these features. Generally, it appears that the rapidly growing instant messaging app is looking for new ways of increasing its revenue other than through advertising.
While the talks about Telegram becoming a paid... Continue reading
- Top 9 Apps to Use This Summer The summer of 2022 is coming, so make sure you don’t miss the opportunity it gives you with 9 excellent apps. From navigation to weather forecast to reading, you’ll find all you need for a truly fun summer.
Have you ever missed a concert by your favorite band because you never new they were playing in your town? This will never happen again if you use Bandsintown Concerts. This app enables you to track events by artists you like. It will give you updates automatically when someone from your list happens to play in your area.
Whether you are planning a... Continue reading
- Netflix Admits Losing Subscribers Netflix has reported a total loss of subscribers amounting to 200,000 people globally as compared to last year’s quarter four. According to the provider, this is likely not the end of its struggle, with even greater losses forecasted in the following quarter of 2022. In a letter addressing stakeholders, Netflix writes that its revenue growth has slowed down noticeably. It notes that the pandemic of COVID-2019 might have led to a misestimation of what as going on as it caused the number of Netflix users to surge back in 2019. Presently, the total number of subscribers nears 222 million. This... Continue reading
- Top 5 LEGO Video Games Ever The decision to translate LEGO into the video game language in1997 was incredibly right and gave us a series of unforgettable experiences with LEGO Star Wars on top. In 2022, the franchise is still very popular with a huge following on TikTok, where the largest part of the young fanbase gets together. Until the new games come out in 2022 and beyond, let’s look back at the best video game installments in the series.
1. LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, 2007
This mega game pack covers all 6 episodes of the classic saga and remains very popular amongst adult fans and... Continue reading
- New Sonic the Hedgehog Logo is Awesome This year is going to be big for all the fans of the bright-blue hedgehog. The courageous Sega frontman has a lot to offer to fans this year, including a movie, several TV shows, new comics, and even a new game. All these wonders are a part of the 2022 Project Sonic. Unfortunately, we don’t have any details about the content yet, but we can at least look at the new logo of the franchise.
Simple & Great
Sega has recently revealed a brand new logo for Project Sonic 2022. It’s a minimalistic blue silhouette of Sonic based on the 90’s Project... Continue reading
- Fallout TV Show: Is It a Good Idea? Let’s be fair, the history of video game cinema and TV adaptations is full of failures. Hollywood has been trying to translate games into the cinematic language for decades, but it appears to be much harder than it seems. The industry doesn’t stop trying, though and the latest Amazon announcement proves that. Amazon TV show production announced that it started working on Bethesda's Fallout TV show!
Will it Shoot?
The synopsis of Fallout sounds very promising on paper. Retro-futuristic post-apocalyptic Manhattan with wastelands full of mutants, cannibals, mad looters, and robot butlers – isn’t it a perfect formula for a smashing TV... Continue reading