D3DGear - Game Recording and Streaming Software is an application designed by D3DGear Technologies. D3DGear - Game Recording and Streaming Software was first published on . D3DGear - Game Recording and Streaming Software is accessible for Steam, Other.About This Software D3DGear - A fast game recording and live streaming software for PC.D3DGe...
D3DGear - Game Recording and Streaming Software Review
D3DGear - Game Recording and Streaming Software is an app by D3DGear Technologies. D3DGear - Game Recording and Streaming Software was first published on . D3DGear - Game Recording and Streaming Software is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This SoftwareD3DGear - A fast game recording and live streaming software for PC.
D3DGear is a fast game recording software for PC. Users will be able to record their gameplay without slowing down the game. Our software has minimal performance impact, and won’t cause games to lag or drop large frame rate like most recording software.
D3DGear will quickly stream to twitch.tv without effecting game performance, giving users the chance to show off their skills. D3DGear streaming function is fast and easy to use. D3DGear works with even slow upload speeds. It is fully compatible with twitch.tv, YouTube, and other game streaming websites.
Key recording features:
- Fast game recording and live streaming software for PC
- Display game FPS HUD.
- Record and stream DirectX 8/9/10/11/12, OpenGL and Mantle game natively to HD movie
- Record and stream Windows 7 Aero desktop, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 desktop
- Record and stream Oculus Rift gameplay natively to HD stereoscopies SBS movie
- Allow custom movie resolution, frame rate, and encoding quality
- Supports Fast MPEG-4v2, Fast MJPEG, Windows Media Video 9 and Huffyuv Lossless software codec
- Supports AMD APP, NVIDIA NVENC, and Intel QuickSync GPU hardware codec
- Supports multi-thread encoding, allows customizable number of encoding threads
- Save video as MP4, AVI, AVI2, and WMV format
- Record and stream with game audio, allows adjust volume level of game audio
- Record and stream with audio commentary, allows adjust volume level of audio commentary
- Support MP3 and AAC audio encoder
- Allow save audio commentary in separate second audio track
- Supports webcam and media file overlays
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
Visit the D3DGear website at http://www.d3dgear.com for detailed information about the software features, and to download the free trial.